1. Our industrial computing solutions have a complete quality management system and have passed ISO9001 certification.
2. Our industrial computing solutions have complete supply chain management and optimization.
3. We have a R&D team and laboratory.
4. Participation of all members.
Windows, Linux distributions, Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian are all available for our Industrial Computers and Industrial Motherboards. The specific breakdown depends on the platform. Some kernel versions require newer versions to support them.
Industrial control motherboards are mainly used in many fields such as transportation, water conservancy, electric power, medical care, industrial control, finance, petroleum, warehousing and logistics. In our daily life, we can see it everywhere, smart homes, smart cabinets, smart building facilities, etc., which bring a lot of convenience to life. With the continuous development of science and technology, the application fields of industrial control motherboards are becoming more and more extensive, and there are more and more scenarios.
Yes. Our products and solutions of industrial controller, industrial motherboard, industrial personal computer, etc are widely used in network security, smart manufacturing, smart retail, finance, medical and other industries. We have delivered hundreds of ODM projects covering different industries.
1. Different meanings: The X86 uses CISC (Complex Instruction Set Computer). ARM uses RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computer), the full English name for ARM is Advanced RISC Machine.
2. Product features: X86 pursues optimal performance, but its drawbacks are high power consumption and lack of energy efficiency (compared to ARM). ARM pursues low power consumption (energy efficiency), but the disadvantage is that it uses a reduced instruction set, which results in poorer CPU performance compared to the X86.
3. The models used are different: X86 is mainly applied to a PC and general-purpose server.
ARM is mainly applied to mobile devices (embedded fields such as smartphones and tablets) and IoT devices.
4. Typical representative: X86 structural products mainly use Intel and AMD CPUs for PCs and laptops; The products of ARM architecture mainly include mobile phones, tablets, automotive computer systems, etc. They can all be used for industrial computers and servers.
First, We need to examine the performance of the industrial motherboard: the motherboard is the "heart" of the industrial control system From (interface, scalability, stability and reliability analysis).
Industrial motherboards directly affect the operating speed and stability of the system. Generally speaking, we all want to choose motherboards with high performance and low power consumption.
In this regard, we can check the motherboard's processor model, frequency, number of cores and other parameters, as well as its memory capacity and bandwidth.
Second, The richness of the industrial motherboard's interfaces is also an important factor. The motherboard needs to connect different peripherals, such as monitors, mice, keyboards, etc. Common motherboard interfaces include USB, VGA, HDMI, RS232/485, etc. We need to choose the motherboard with the largest number of interface types and quantities based on actual needs.
Third, Scalability. A good industrial motherboard should have abundant expansion slots, such as PCI, PCIe, etc., so that we can add network cards, sound cards, graphics cards and other hardware devices.
Last, Stability and reliability. Industrial control motherboards usually need to work in harsh industrial environments, so they must have high temperature, shockproof, dustproof and other properties. To do this, we need to check the operating temperature range, humidity range and other indicators of the motherboard.
1. Industrial computers require strong impact resistance and the ability to work in various special situations and occasions. Therefore, in order to be more suitable for working in engineering workshops or various special environments, the materials of industrial computers are mostly aluminum alloy and steel plate structures.
2. Some industrial computers have to work in harsh environments with relatively high humidity. Therefore, industrial computers must be designed to adapt to various temperature and humidity environments so that they can work stably in environments with high temperature and humidity.
3. Industrial computers must have strong anti-interference capabilities. Because the industrial environment is always complex and changeable, with a lot of interfering noise, it is necessary to have excellent shielding and anti-interference capabilities to ensure the stable operation of industrial computers.
4. Industrial computers must have more types and numbers of industrial control protocol interfaces. Because industrial computers must ensure that they can be connected to the following industrial equipment, they must have various interfaces to ensure the stable operation of each equipment.
5. Industrial computers must have extremely strong stability, be able to solve unexpected situations such as computer program freezes or power outages, and be able to protect the effective integrity of industrial data.