Application of Embedded Computer System in the Field of Service Robot
Service robots have a wide range of applications, mainly engaged in maintenance, repair, transportation, cleaning, security, rescue, guardianship and other work. After several years of collection and sorting, the International Federation of Robotics has given a preliminary definition of a service robot: a service robot is a semi-autonomous or fully autonomous robot that can complete services that are beneficial to human health, but does not include production device. Robotics combines many disciplines such as mechanics, electronics, computers, automatic control, artificial intelligence, and software technology. Under the backgrond of rapid development of the Internet of Things and people's increasing attention to the quality of life, service robots have become the focus of research in the fields of science and technology in various countries, and various types of service robots have been derived from applications in various industries.
Common technology of service robots
(1) Mobile platform technology
A large number of service robots realize the movement in the indoor environment through the autonomous mobile mechanism. There are some common problems in this kind of movement, such as the standardization of controllers, drives and sensors, the real-time problem of the robot operating system and robot integrated development environment issues, etc.
(2) Mechanical mechanism and drive
Household service robots work in different working environments and require different types of moving mechanisms and working mechanisms. The robot's actuators and drive mechanisms will develop in the direction of miniaturization and integration. To develop a robot with real operational capabilities, it is necessary to solve the adaptability of the service robot's mobile mechanism and operating mechanism to the home environment and different tasks. For example, the academic community has been enthusiastic about the development of biped robots, humanoid manipulator arms and dexterous hands.
(3) Intelligent perception technology
Sensors are the key components of service robots and the information basis for accurate and timely responses to the environment. In response to the needs of household service robots to obtain surrounding perception information, the development of high-quality and low-cost sensor modules suitable for use in the home environment (including those that are safe for the human body) is a necessary condition for service robots to truly enter the homes of ordinary people at low cost.
In addition to traditional ultrasonic, infrared, visual and other sensors, the development of new smart sensors such as tactile sensors and pose sensors and the perception synthesis based on these sensor modules will also be the future development direction of household service robot perception.
(4) Human-computer interaction technology
Since household robots is designed for serving people, people naturally need more convenient and more natural ways to interact with robots including high-level voice, emotional interaction, and low-level force and tactile interaction.
(5) Network communication technology
Although combination of network communication technology and robot technology promotes the development of robot technology, it poses challenges to robot technology. In order to make up for the immature development of the current intelligent robot system , it is a good supplement to the intelligent robot system to realize the computer-aided remote operation of the robot by the operator through the network. The robot can be constituted as a dynamic distributed system through the network. From a robotics perspective, this raises issues of distributed navigation, localization, modeling, and coordinated control.
Here are some specific applications:
1. Restaurant robots: The current restaurant robots are not limited to the basic services such as welcoming guests and ordering dishes. They also have the advantages of powerful voice interaction and security management to achieve more humanized needs. This can reduce labor costs and bring higher profitsfor restaurants.
2. Home robots: they has common function such as cleaning, smart home control and voice interaction. With the rapid development of the Internet of Things and big data, functions such as remote monitoring and security are also proposed. Besides, household robots are required to guard home 24/7.
3. Medical service robots and service robots for hospitals with powerful intelligent recognition and automation capabilities can assist doctors and patients to complete various tasks such as automatic payment, drug delivery, and condition monitoring, bringing convenience and convenience to the work of doctors and nurses.
Embedded computer systems play a specific role in people's daily life. There are one or more embedded computer systems in the system of intelligent robots to ensure the operation of the entire equipment. For various intelligent functional requirements of various service robots, Gifa provides various embedded solutions with high real-time performance, high reliability, strong specificity, and customization according to the needs of customers in different industries. It provides various technical support such as data analysis processing and AI recognition.